Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monster Tri: Brett Bartlett -- King Snot!

Green Member: Brett Bartlett

Event: Monster Tri

Location: Keller

Class (yours): 30-34

Results: 14th overall, 3rd AG

Local Knowledge and Conditions:  Same course as St Patrick's day.

Pre-Race Strategy & Warm Up:  Last race of the season, have fun!  Swam 300 meters prior to start

Psychology: Give a good solid effort and be consistent.

Lessons Learned (Or Re-Learned):  Racing in cold weather blows.

Future Goals (include skills executed well and skills needing improvement):  Stronger on bike and work on pacing.

Fitness (endurance, nutrition, hydration): Being a short sprint, not so much a factor.

Something funny that happened: While on the bike I briefly looked over my shoulder and didn't see anyone, so I launched a snot rocket.  I then immediately heard, "what the %@*^!!" It had been a direct shot to his face.  He passed me wiping his face and a not so friendly look at me.  I apologized and said I did not see him, but he was not interested.

Glad To Be Here!

No comments: